Saturday, December 5, 2009

we've got mail !

4 Dec

Christmas time is my favourite festive season, because my postbox gets more mail than usual. Minus the increased fancy mailers from malls or credit card companies asking you to buy more and more, what I really like are the X'mas greeting mail.

So you can imagine my delight yesterday when I stepped into my home and saw a bunch of envelopes addressed to me. I literally went YEH (!!!) cos it had been a hectic work week and these keep-in-touch mails really made my day.

There were cards from my primary school teacher, my ex-colleagues, ex-schoolmates etc ... how refreshing to see handwritten greetings instead of the usual emailed ones with perfectly neat fonts. It's nice to read a short brief on how friends had been doing lately, in their own scribbles.

Christmas mail rocks! And I give thanks for getting a bunch of X'mas cards.


kate

No comments:

Post a Comment