Wednesday, December 30, 2009

my favourite things

27 Dec

I'm simply thrilled by lucky breaks. So you can imagine my audible delight when I chanced upon a winter cap at 50% off on my way to yoga. It was adorned with a cute knitted fleur, no less. I grabbed it on the spot and thanked God, my lucky stars, my angels ... beaming.

Well, just a note on fashion, I am happy to come across a precious nugget of wisdom by Nina Garcia - "Style is a deeply personal expression of who you are, and every time you dress, you are asserting part of yourself …" And in her book, she listed 100 of her favourite things which made her feel fabulous. That set me off to do some wardrobe editing of my own.

Thank heavens for her style tip. Maybe I'll be on my way to enjoy a less cluttered wardrobe and my very own list of 100 fabulous faves.
kate

No comments:

Post a Comment