Saturday, December 19, 2009

sit and slurp

18 Dec

Finally Friday!!! So really glad that I could have more rest this morning and didn’t need to be a slave to the alarm clock’s call. But I still made it in time for a McDonald’s hotcakes breakfast. Yummy.

It was my errands day today. Less than a month later, I would be in a totally different climate (frosty winter) instead of the sunny and wet days that we are used to in Singapore. The business trip will last slightly more than a month, so I had to start getting the winter gear ready.

We went to some sales (very very crowded) before getting Mr BF’s pressie. Bought a scarf, a pair of long socks, shampoo and collected the stationery and mini postcards I ordered online. We hunted for a pair of sandals for Mr BF as well but couldn’t find them. Poor him! He had to drag his feet along the stretch of Orchard Road that whole afternoon.

Amidst all that busy activity, I gave thanks for the nice little tea break we had, enjoying our very own Ice Earl’s Vanilla drink. It was nice to be slurping something so delicious, and getting a feet rest from all that walking. Love feeling a touch of heaven on earth.


kate

No comments:

Post a Comment