Sunday, December 6, 2009

home cooked and loving it


Wrapping up a moderately paced Sunday was a dinner at home. It sounds quite ordinary to have a meal at home, but it was a home cooked dinner, dished out by Mr BF’s mom. I do miss these kind of meals because in my own family’s place, the menu is always packed food as nobody has time to cook during the more than five years after Mom’s accident.

So there we were at the dinner table together, scooping the food and having our tête-à-tête. What’s nice is that there’s always soup as part of the menu. I ate more than usual today as I was quite hungry after yoga. Yummers.

As weekdays are usually hectic and choke-full of demands in the office, a quiet dinner together on a Sunday evening is the perfect date. And today I give thanks for this sweet rendezvous.


kate

No comments:

Post a Comment