Friday, December 25, 2009

back on the yoga mat

23 Dec

Finally .... finally after two weeks, I was back to yoga again. The past two weeks were the worst this year for me, health-wise. Very seldom do I fall that ill, so it was way out of my comfort zone for me this month.

Slowly I got back my energy after resting and started with the Gentle Yoga class tonight. Didn’t want to over-tax the body since I had difficulties breathing just two weeks ago.

Somehow after a period of deep illness which forces you to rest in bed, your body seems to go through a detox. And then you feel this surge of energy after recovering.

Today I gave thanks that my body has a natural healing ability, and that I am well enough to exercise again. Good health is a great blessing and I appreciate it lots.


kate

No comments:

Post a Comment