Friday, October 9, 2009

passion & poise


“We tend to rehash the past and rehearse the future. You can fret as much as you want, and it’s not going to change anything. Why not get through with grace and ease?” (Julianna Margulies)

Today I had an aha! moment of how to grow through life with grace when I read nie nie dialogues. What an amazing lady with an infectious effervescent spirit. I’m charmed.

This week had been pretty hectic at work with sales folks’ demands, clients’ issues and non-stop emails furiously streaming in. But no matter how bad a work week had been, after you read about how someone survived a near-fatal plane crash and still sees the sweet moments in her life now - it just puts things into proper perspective.

The incredible thing is that someone who’s so full of life like Stephanie Nelson can switch on the spark in strangers. Even though I've never met her, I’m already a few hundred volts brighter just by reading her blog! And I thank God for this touch of grace today.


kk

No comments:

Post a Comment