Monday, September 28, 2009

sip, click and relax


I started today with a sip of milo before my morning yoga class. After the challenging session, I hopped onto the MRT to my next stop – a massage. Quite a perfect arrangement wasn’t it?

The masseuse made me quite happy scrubbing me meticulously before the ooh-so-soothing massage. I nearly dozed off. Wouldn’t mind being massaged for another hour but it was time to go grab lunch.

Normally I won’t surf the internet much when I am home, cos it’s already exhausting when you type all day in the office. But today was an exception. It was a click-for-fun afternoon and I had a field day chancing upon fun and inspiring sites. Whoopee!

During my laid-back afternoon, I suddenly missed the idyllic walk to the Ruins of St. Paul’s in Macau. I am no time traveller so the next best thing I could do was to flip through the pictures I took to take another glance. Breathtaking. And I felt the same rush I had relished as a tourist – being excited and relaxed at the same time.

The soundtrack for my day was Erin McCarley’s “Love Save The Empty” and Keane’s “Somewhere Only We Know”. Yep both tunes are from “He’s Just Not That Into You”.

Not exactly sure how to describe how refreshing today’s dose of ‘me time’ was. But am sure you can feel the peppy vibe in my background music.


my view of Ruins of St. Paul's


p/s: Check out http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/ for some very cool pics and links.


No comments:

Post a Comment