Saturday, November 14, 2009

lucky breaks

Yesterday’s Friday the 13th started with a smash, literally. I brought an old watch out to hunt for a replacement strap later that night. But it fell onto the floor once I reached my office. Ouch.

Still, this week was filled with people and things I am thankful for.

Am glad that ...

1. Dad fixed the hole in my room’s ceiling without telling me his plans. I ain’t sure if any bits and pieces of plaster are still lingering on my bed ... Anyways, it was thoughtful of Dad to take time off his busy schedule of being Mom’s sole caregiver to patch up my ceiling. Thanks!

2. The gift I bought via a blogshop arrived. From the online ordering to the delivery, it was hassle-free. After a long day at work, the blogshop owner’s brother still came all the way to the CBD area to pass the genuine item to me. Appreciate the tiptop personal service and happy to know the friendly people.

3. I received a yellow flower from the temp gal in our office to celebrate yesterday’s Kindness Day. Sweet!

4. Mr BF treated me to the movie “2012” last night. It was a great reminder to remember the lovely folks in our lives and be nice to them before it’s too late. Today I shall collect the Christmas cards I had ordered and start penning my thoughts and thanks to the bunch of cherished friends.


Happy weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment