Sunday, November 29, 2009

it’s Thanksgiving !

This Thanksgiving week, I am grateful that:

  1. Dad’s scan of the lump under his skin near his rib cage turned out fine (phew!). The doctor advised that it was a lump of fat deposits. Sometimes it takes a health scare to make you extra thankful for the body that you currently have. Sure, I don’t have a model-perfect body but at least I am not on constant medication like my mom. A healthy body is a true blue blessing!

  2. I had some time to R&R and caught the sneak preview of “The Twilight Saga: New Moon”. For the 130 minutes, Mr BF and I chucked reality outta the door and walked into the world of humans, vampires, werewolves, revenge and love. Sweet to relive those years of teenage romance. Of cos, eye candy didn’t hurt either.

  3. There were some sales going on. Managed to pick up facial wash at 20% off. Love bargains.

  4. I bumped into a shop selling just the spoons I was hunting for. More about this later!

  5. We had big fat wet goodbye kisses splattered on our faces … courtesy of Mr BF’s baby nephew. Made us smile and go yeeeeeeeeew at the same time. What a joy.


It’s back to the Monday cycle again … hopefully the felicity of this week will spill over to this coming week. Sure needs lots of good cheer, especially in the workplace, as (yet) another month-end closing begins …

kate

No comments:

Post a Comment