Sunday, November 22, 2009

encouraged


After a very busy week at work, it was nice to spend Sunday working out fellow health-keepers.

It doesn’t feel natural (at least for me!) to drag myself to yoga class after a lazy lunch. Besides it was a hot class - meaning I’d be dripping sweat beads throughout the session and trying to catch my breath in the sauna room.

I was glad I trooped down to class anyways. It felt great building up my own body together with other folks who were also persevering past the tiredness to finish the exercises. To the 30 plus other yoga practitioners in today’s class – I thank you.

Thank you for inspiring me with your dedication to keeping your own body healthy. Whenever I find it hard to squeeze time out for exercising, these yoga mates who exercise faithfully truly egg me on.


kate

No comments:

Post a Comment