Sunday, January 3, 2010

the folks at home

30 Dec

Okay ... I must admit that life this week wasn't that smooth-sailing. Having my home pc die on me didn't exactly bring out the best side in me. Oscar the grouch would probably be my best Sesame Street pal these few days cos we possibly talked in the same lingo.

Tired from staring at that stupid blue screen on my pc, I was glad that Mr BF took over and liaised with my Bro (our family's IT Helpdesk), trying to fix the laptop. Happy that the family folks can take over when I am a bit space-out.

Thank God for inventing Mr BF and the family ... and family includes Rufus the pet. Whenever I feel stressed, one look at Rufus sleeping with his tummy facing the heavens cheers me up instantly. Every time without fail.

So hmm ... if only the pc can be revived quickly hmm ... ... ...

(Ok, time to zzz and leave the guys to do their magic ...)
kate

No comments:

Post a Comment